Electoral Roll Form

The Electoral Roll is a register of members of the local church.  To be entered onto the roll you need to be over 16 years old and baptised and either resident in the parish or live outside the parish but usually worship here.  If you're unsure whether or not to enroll please contact us for more information.  

I declare that (please select one of the three options)
Select an option

©2019 by Kingsclere & Ashford Hill with Headley Churches. Proudly created with Wix.com